September 12th, 2012
Inspired by Mitt Romney’s statement about the President’s response to the attack on our Consulate in Libya.
“The Administration was wrong to stand by a statement sympathizing with those who breached our Embassy in Egypt instead of condemning their actions…The attacks in Libya and Egypt underscore that the world remains a dangerous place and that American leadership is sorely needed.” – Mitt Romney press conference statement in Jacksonville
Romney says Obama
Feels terrorists’ pain.
The truth is that Obama
Deals terrorists pain.
If that’s sympathy, what do Repubs want
The terrorist threat to confront?
Will it be enough for the Defense budget to be infinitely increased,
Or must we immediately nuke the entire Middle East?
If that’s sympathy, then what is it Romney would do
To people he didn’t want to “move heaven and earth” to pursue.
Obama is to Muslim extremists sympathetic?
Sorry Mitt Romney, but you’re pathetic.
Here’s Mitt’s statement about the attack on the Consulate in Libya and protests at the Embassy in Egypt. Really Mitt? In response to the attack on our Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, President Obama has:
- Issued strong condemnations
- Committed publicly to hunt down and punish the perpetrators
- Enlisted the Libyan government’s support in that hunt
- Dispatched drones to start flying around Libya, with the Libyan government’s agreement
- Sent 50 more Marines to protect the Embassy
- Sent two destroyers to the Libyan coast, and
- Probably other stuff we don’t know about.
Tags: 2012 election, Benghazi, Elections, hatred, hypocrisy, International, Islam, Libya, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Mitt's gaffes, Muslims, National security, Romney lies, Scandals, Terrorism
Posted in National Security, Republicans, What ails us | 3 Comments »